We provide a full spectrum of foot and ankle conditions and disorders using medical intervention and surgical procedures. Dr. Lee has a special interest in treating sports injuries and foot problems arising from the complications of diabetes. She is a certified wound care specialist and is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment including in-office x-ray, ultrasound and arterial Doppler.
Our podiatry services include:
- Wound care and sports medicine such as plantar fasciitis, fractures, ankle sprains and heel spurs
- Nail and skin disorders such as corns, calluses, nail pathology (fungal nails), ingrown nails and warts
- Soft tissue disorders such as neuroma and cysts
- Bone disorders such as bunions, hammertoes and spurs
- Mechanical disorders such as flatfoot, orthotic therapy
- Diabetic foot care and vascular conditions such as ulcers